[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » vVv » The Vault » Outsider's Testament
Outsider's Testament
WriterDate: Friday, 2011/Jul/01, 9:09 PM | Message # 1
Commoner
Group: Chronicler
Awards: 0

Clan of the year: vVv - although up and down broken up at times and not, when they for a brief moment put together a lineup that consisted of sinister, neji, devil, fearless, skillz. Blaine, CT etc it was probably the most deepest solid lineup since JOG in the golden age. They did fracture somewhat down the end, but I think they had the most impact on the game this year.

Player of the year: Fearless - why you ask? Cause in the end he has been the player that really has been the heart of this game this year. He was the reason why vvv did as well as it did. Not to put fault at sinister here who I know is the true leader of vVv, but fearless was the steady hand. His skills vastly improved. I would say player of the year.

Fearless - intense and relentless. Nothing but respect for his skills

Sinister - Never have not respected his skill in this game. Always a top tier player. And although we might not see eye to eye all the time, my hats off to your game play. One of the best of all time.

Blaine - most improve player of the year in my eyes. An extremly smart player. A tough out, the whole nine yards.

4.) Fearless. . . I put you here cause you truely are a solid player. Your vader can be ridiculous to kill. However I do feel after your vader, your skill does diminish. I believe if you would have played in the hey day of the puller, that would be different, and you would be even greater than you are now.

"The Abyssian Age" years of the game: 4th into 5th
This is when their was some time lapse here when lsj wasn't really around and alot of newer clans started to pop up. The real power in the game however was the abyss server and site. It seemed everything either went through them or was started there. VVV eventually came out of it as mixture of the top players there.

1.) VVV - They had the most talented deep lineup of their time. Outside fo them there was no other real great clan that played.

2.) Sinister - He definatly hates JOG, don't know what we did to him to cause it. But with the things he has done, he definalty deserves the #2 spot.

Alright each week we are going to be adding players to our Red Hall Swbf2 hall of fame list located at the bottem of the forum boards. What we would like is to have the community participate in choosing these inductees. Each week we will make a poll and have the community vote on them. Please feel free to express your opinions.

So for this week I will try to throw out some names. . . please feel free to express your thoughts as to if they should be included or not! For this first one I will not mention JOG members, if others wish to go right ahead.

VVV Sinister
GOR Tyrlan
OES Lord Jada
SDJ Fear
Zombiethirteen
Woooooooo
DSA Tomahawk
DSA Ratix
KOR Longhorn
Washington
Fearless
Mantle