Page 1 of 11
Forum » Public » The Venue » It's Time
It's Time
SinisterDate: Tuesday, 2012/Jan/17, 4:04 PM | Message # 1
Truth
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 8
Well, as the topic says... it's time.

I know these topics regarding this game are probably a bit redundant by now, but bear with me. Fearless asked me to make the post so here goes.

Life is bigger than this game or any video-game for that matter. There are greater things we could all be doing with our lives, me included and I only play occasionally. Obviously, this was the best jedi clan this game has seen, in my eyes at least. I don't think any clan has grown as much as vVv has, nor proved as much or been as unique. Although we did announce retirement earlier last year, we returned with the hopes of competing and winning against JOG. Unfortunately, that never happened as we couldn't meet in the middle.

The game has been diminishing for years, but at this moment in time there simply is no one left to play. We obviously can't force people to play, nor can we force clans to compete. So, with that said we think it is a wise time to say goodbye. To leave on a good note, I'd like to say a few things...

First, thanks to all the clans and players that stuck around for so long. JOG for returning to competition, which even though we never had the privilege of battle, it still gave us incentive. Of course thanks to LSJ and Kratos for your contributions and competitive thirst. You helped in bringing new life to a dying scene. To all others, thanks for making this game what it is. To anyone we have wronged, I think I speak for everyone in saying we are truly sorry and meant no harm. If there ever is another Battlefront, we hope to see you guys on there again.

Till then, farewell

Special thanks to vVv. You guys are awesome, it's cool to see how you have grown and continue to develop. Hope you had fun. You all are of course welcome to keep sporting your vVv tag with honor.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

{JOG}MastaisacDate: Thursday, 2012/Jan/19, 0:33 AM | Message # 2
Intrigued
Group: Resident
Awards: 0
And a well deserved one at that.

M@st3r_r@ulDate: Monday, 2012/Jan/23, 5:47 PM | Message # 3
WannaBe
Group: Resident
Thanks vVv for being such a powerful clan to play against, and for bringing that amount of skilled jedis on this game......

-Spectre-Date: Monday, 2012/Jan/23, 10:46 PM | Message # 4
WannaBe
Group: vVv Member
V's up

In teeming with souls shall it ever be,
in Nomeni Patri, et Fili, Spiritus Sancti

vVv's first Cutthroat

WenduoDate: Saturday, 2012/Mar/10, 12:07 PM | Message # 5
Aequitas
Group: vVv Member