Monday, 2017/Nov/20, 7:55 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
vVv
Main | So here it is? The Truth in my words. - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » Public » The Venue » So here it is? The Truth in my words.
So here it is? The Truth in my words.
{vVv}NinjaDate: Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 9:41 PM | Message # 1
101%REAL
Group: vVv Member
Awards: 0
So it's been awhile, I have been a dick an ass or whatever yu wanna describe me as. But what I did wasn't really a big impact. Yes some of you were piss and I understand that, I'm not best nor the worst. I went to JOGgers and thought that would be a chance for me to get to be the best. And to be honest I would say nowadays and back in the old days the "BIG BOYS" like Sin, Fear, Kratos, Hattori and SuperDuper were the niggas on top. And to some people I was in that "BIG BOY" roster(not the brightest one but I was skilled dry ). I'd like to apoloize to the shame I caused for you guys and to JOG.

I did quit the game without telling no one but some of you might notice that I was inactive for at least 2 months. I decided to get on to see what was up. But the truth is the top players left and there is nothing left to do here. Fearless had tons of fun 1v1ing you. We had 4 1v1's in total and we both won twice, after all these years I never thought you would be the guy to be my rival. Sinister you were one of the best, never 1v1ed you but we had intense battles in the old days. For the rest it was the fun and great playing with y'all. Kratos mayne lots of tension between us. I'd like to end that and start fresh.

I will say this Blaine,Younes,Blade, and Neji you guys are my niggas as well, and y'all can always come to me and lay on my penis anytime. vVv is one of the greats out in this so called "Front". I'm going into retirement and gonna get on once and awhile. Y'all have my number.

And for all you bitches that don't like me "KISS MY ASS", CAUSE I AM ONE OF GREATS. Ohh just wanted to say I would like a 1v1 with Fearless,Berserk,Blade, and Kratos to see who is the top of all of us. Blade I put u in here cause yu have improved and beat last 1v1 we did. But I have beaten you mutlple times, but you are good mayne. Sin I know you wouldn't 1v1 me, cause IDK why but who knows, I guess we never actually were in to 1v1s with each other. But I HAD a feeling it would be close to whoever won.

Anyways Guys my psn vVv-Vendetta-vVv and I'll be getting on ps2 like once a month to see was good.

Greatness comes from small beginnings.

Message edited by Ninja - Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 9:44 PM

SinisterDate: Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 9:45 PM | Message # 2
Truth
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 8
I wouldn't 1v1 anyone ya goober. Don't do em anymore lol, how many times do I have to say it. Sounding like a broken record... dry

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

{vVv}NinjaDate: Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 9:51 PM | Message # 3
101%REAL
biggrin Even tho I had my up's and down's I'm glad that I met you in this game Sin. I got chu on facebook, so I'll always mess with you white ass.

JiraiyaDate: Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 9:57 PM | Message # 4
Odin
Group: Chronicler
Awards: 3
I'm too washed-up and I intend to stay that way.

{vVv}NinjaDate: Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 9:59 PM | Message # 5
101%REAL
Lol, aiightt..

Added (2011/Oct/26, 9:59 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Lol, aiightt..

YounesTheDefiantDate: Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 10:07 PM | Message # 6
The Sand Nigga
Awards: 1
exclaim

Message edited by YounesTheDefiant - Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 10:07 PM

BlaineDate: Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 10:12 PM | Message # 7
Shepherd
you lil mexican lol. keep in touch nig

ZEUSDate: Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 10:58 PM | Message # 8
Follower
Yo ninja, you know im down for another 1oon1 against you... Even though i beat you in our last 1on1 dry i'll glady have a rematch against you. cool

FearlessDate: Wednesday, 2011/Oct/26, 11:11 PM | Message # 9
The Last Cutthroat
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 3
Yeah I think I still have time to shut you out wink

Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return.

-Spectre-Date: Thursday, 2011/Oct/27, 0:42 AM | Message # 10
WannaBe
cheers

In teeming with souls shall it ever be,
in Nomeni Patri, et Fili, Spiritus Sancti

vVv's first Cutthroat

Forum » Public » The Venue » So here it is? The Truth in my words.
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017