Monday, 2017/Oct/23, 3:38 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
vVv
Main | Top 10(All-Time) - Page 8 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 8 of 9«126789»
Forum » Public » The Venue » Top 10(All-Time)
Top 10(All-Time)
V0LT@G3Date: Friday, 2012/Feb/10, 7:17 PM | Message # 71
Intrigued
Group: vVv Member
Awards: 0
Quote (Entity)
1.{NGR}Dark_Knight
2.{MILL-JS}Drakokid
3.{LJM}CL_Sly_Cooper
4.{vVv}Vanish
5.{SOH}Despair{CCL}
6.{JAW}Thanos
7.{LSJ}[-Entity-]
8.{GOW}Perseus
9.{MOS}INDESTRUCTERADO
10.{SOJ}*Qui-Gon*

Top ten up there ^^

Thats mostly just u and your ridiculous names. Make a name FOR yourself, not names OF yourself. its what separates the men from boys.

If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fears.
-Cesare Pavese

EntityDate: Saturday, 2012/Feb/11, 11:34 PM | Message # 72
Intrigued
Group: Resident
All I have to say is Wtf?

M@st3r_r@ulDate: Thursday, 2012/Feb/23, 6:21 PM | Message # 73
WannaBe
ok that list is the stupiest list ever....thanos and despair are the same person you idiot.

EntityDate: Monday, 2012/Feb/27, 1:30 PM | Message # 74
Intrigued
Quote (M@st3r_r@ul)
ok that list is the stupiest list ever....thanos and despair are the same person you idiot.

You're the idiot.
It was a joke.
And all those guys are the same person. They are all me, too.

M@st3r_r@ulDate: Monday, 2012/Feb/27, 5:43 PM | Message # 75
WannaBe
surprised no way......too cool....

EntityDate: Tuesday, 2012/Feb/28, 2:40 AM | Message # 76
Intrigued
What is too cool?

EraseTheSkyDate: Tuesday, 2012/Mar/27, 4:19 AM | Message # 77
WannaBe
The god. Has Returned.

Let me just say this. It is really hard to produce an accurate list, with all the players returning, and me being on and off this game for the past 2 years. It is hard to judge someone on how they are now, because I'm not in my prime now. So all these new players coming around, Do not get offended, this is an all time top from my experience, Mostly from when I was at my best.

Devil_Wings Top 10 Jedi.

1. Sinister. Alot to say, He made the game what it is today, He trained some of the best, Always gave competitive clans. Sinister was a really aggressive player, but could also play like a complete bitch if he wanted to, having the ability to balance the two was something spectacular. Sinister was so good, people tried so hard to surpass him, and I think that's a big reason why the 2nd/3rd generation of the swbf2 became as good as they are/were. He trained me, I was good before, but after sparring with him, made me into one of the top 10 that I am. Also, Sinister unlike the rest of us, can hop back on the game, after not playing it for a year or so, and still completely dominate just like he used to. Also, one of my best friends on this game.

2. Superduper. Not much to say, Didn't play with him during his prime. I know it's not my place to put him on here, But after listening to Sinister and others, they were who they looked up to. And thats reason enough to place him here.

3. In all honesty, I'm going to make this a 3-way tie between Myself(Devil_Wing), Kratos, or Neji(as much as I do not want to). It's too hard for me to just choose one of them to hold this spot.

Devil_Wing, Know my temper held me back a lot, sometimes it made me into the best, other times, just blinded me.

Kratos, Leader of LSJ, The best Conquest clan, and one of the best, if not the best Jedi clan. Trained manny, into one of the best, and was a solid player. Did a lot of 1v1's with him and helped gotten me better. He (like Sinister) was aggressive play style, but could play like a bitch when he needed to. Also, One of my best friends on this game.

Neji, Played like a bitch.

4. Fearless, he's came along way since me and him were in fog together. He played like a bitch in 1v1s but was a solid teamplayer, and has a spot here

Again too hard to simply make a list, but I believe the 6 above were on a different level, then most of the players I mention here.
No disrespect to any of you. I could finish counting down the list, but to be more accurate I think this would be a better way to do so.

In no order:
Lak
Spidey
Jeff-played like a bitch.
Mephiles- Best maul IMO, by watching him play, makes you WANT to play as a maul all the time, one of best friends on the game.
Lovebattery- just needs to be consistent, very fun to spectate. one of best friends on game.
Blade- To agree with Sinister, I believe this kid is the best player of this new generation of Jedi players, hope I can get back into my prime and 1v1 this guy.
Manny-Great at 1v1s, group play still needs work.
Blaine
Tyrlan
top3forever
Cahan- Saw what you wrote, I miss your ass too D: My best apprentice QQ
Viking

And since it's 1am that's about all I can think of for now .

Got It Memorized?

Message edited by EraseTheSky - Tuesday, 2012/Mar/27, 3:06 PM

FearlessDate: Tuesday, 2012/Mar/27, 11:16 PM | Message # 78
The Last Cutthroat
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 3
Good to see ya around again Devil and Blade is definitely worth 1v1ing if you are able to get back to where you were before you left not saying you couldn't compete as you are now I'm more saying to do it justice.

Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are... and to the dust we shall return.

EraseTheSkyDate: Thursday, 2012/Mar/29, 1:12 AM | Message # 79
WannaBe
Yea, Main thing I need to work on is patience, and refreshing map every 2 seconds like before haha.
I will say this, since this game has been around for so long, a lot of people(mostly the new players) seem to fall for the old school tricks.

Got It Memorized?

Overlord_T_NecromancerDate: Tuesday, 2012/Apr/10, 1:28 AM | Message # 80
Disciple
Group: vVv Member
bah....lol

Forum » Public » The Venue » Top 10(All-Time)
Page 8 of 9«126789»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017