Monday, 2017/Oct/23, 3:36 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
vVv
Main | Top 10(All-Time) - Page 7 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 7 of 9«1256789»
Forum » Public » The Venue » Top 10(All-Time)
Top 10(All-Time)
KakashiDate: Sunday, 2011/Dec/04, 5:40 PM | Message # 61
Follower
Group: Resident
Awards: 0
My Top Ten:

1-Sinister- Excellent Player, Extremely annoying when playing with other vVv members such as Fearless,Blaine,Younes, etc who are good team players and mostly all aggressive. Props to you for giving some lively hood to the game, not as much as Jiraiya. But a fair amount none the less. Also as a side note pretty good with graphics with only a few brushes and such.I could put more but i'm a bit lazy, maybe later.

2-Kratos-Probably the biggest contributor to the New School Era.A bit weak with Mauls but not as bad as Manny lmfao.
Aggressive player always one step ahead of you. Also a good friend.

3-Berserk-Definetly most improved player of my time.I don't know what to say, always going up. I'd like tos ee you and Blade 1v1, popcorn time.

4-Fearless-I Disagree with some of his choices, but his skill earns him respect despite that. Always been improving since I met him always will until he quits. Definetly earned his place here, a very skilled vader which I was never able to fully get around. His teamwork is pretty good and he has a nice personality. All I got to say is Yain't Real.

5-Neji-I'd List You Higher but you've never really impressed me in anything other than a weed contest and your skill. Definitively possibility of being the best in the game. Always a funny person.

6-Tyrlan-I hate Canadian bacon.

7-Blade-An improving player who has potential to be one of the best but has some things to work on still, but earne dhis play skillwise on this list.

Lol, i'll finish later.

honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

mimmi-da-donDate: Monday, 2011/Dec/05, 3:28 AM | Message # 62
Commoner
Group: vVv Member
lol blade is mexican all the way

§pideyDate: Saturday, 2011/Dec/10, 3:49 AM | Message # 63
WannaBe
Awards: 2
1. Santa Cookies
2. Davidj
3. Ubin
4. JabbaWockeeZ
5. Player 1
6. {JOG}Tom
7. LORD MEGADEATH
8. , (Comma Ban Man)
9 DJO Bowzer
10. Christopher Walken

Honorable Mentions

Isac
Mr. Barney
Jimmyslim
OH_YEAH
Jarm
Kratos
Devil Wing
Fearless
Super Dupes
FEAR
Viking
Blaine
Neji
Tyrlan
Blade
LAK
Berserk
C*T
Mystery
Zable
Sinister
Hattori
Jeff
Chicali
Passion
Superman
R@bbit
Leonardo
Donatello
Bookofthel78
Lordzz
Zarex
Wizard
Damien
Silent Chaos
Scarz
WTG
Achilles
Antifreeze
GMAN
Skylink
Biostorm
Mitch
Bubba
The Joker
Joker
CrazyFoo
Mitch
Saturn
Excillias
FuzzyNuts
M. Clean
Ipath
Eruption
Kakashi
Younes
Chaos
{vVv}T. Swift

SinisterDate: Saturday, 2011/Dec/10, 2:02 PM | Message # 64
Truth
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 8
Spidey, your sense of humor is beyond my understanding

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

BerserkDate: Sunday, 2011/Dec/11, 2:56 PM | Message # 65
Follower
i was {vvv}T. Swift hahahahaha

Message edited by Berserk - Sunday, 2011/Dec/11, 2:56 PM

CdadddyDate: Wednesday, 2012/Jan/11, 0:57 AM | Message # 66
Disciple
This is not only a top 10 on skill, but a top 10 on skill and the ability to pass on knowledge to others.

1. Sinister- always the truest friend I had on this game. I hope you are doing better than you were when I left man, that's for real. You built on my knowledge of the game, helped me improve, and if I would've had the ambition to stay on this game... I probably could've shown you that I could be everything you wanted me to be.
2. Neji- Just spectating you, I learned new ramps, better ways to get places and how to manuever the map.
3. Devil_Wing- This guy was responsible for showing me the ropes initially. You probably won't see this, but I miss your gay ass.
4. Fearless- You taught not only me, but most of the new generation of players how to be successful with a choker, and how to out-manuever a choker.
5. Kratos- Nitpicky bastard. Taught manuel everything he knows, improved my playstyle and helped many others... through irritating tests and hours of practice.

Honestly, 6-10 and 10-10000000000000000- is each and every player. We can always learn new ways, new moves and new methods just from playing each other. Younes, Blaine and I used to play for hours back in DsX just trying to be better. It's sad to look back on those good memories and know it's nearly impossible to establish the means required to restore the way things were. I would go out and buy another ps2 if I knew things were going to be as they once were, with plenty people to play agaisnt, plenty of clans to compete agaisnt and plenty of awesome people to meet and compete agaisnt. This is my Ode to the way things were ;).

Overlord_T_NecromancerDate: Monday, 2012/Jan/16, 10:30 PM | Message # 67
Disciple
and yet this game has become nothing more than people constantly doing nothing but playing like pussies...unfortunatly. But that is one of the main reasons i "quit" for the most part and i will rarely b seen in the game anymore. and if you do, enjoy it, it wont happen often.

EntityDate: Thursday, 2012/Feb/09, 8:10 AM | Message # 68
Intrigued
You guys don't recognize true talent when you see it.
Where am I on these lists? sad

V0LT@G3Date: Thursday, 2012/Feb/09, 1:41 PM | Message # 69
Intrigued
Lots of ppl's random bullshit lmao!!!!! like WTF?^^^

EntityDate: Thursday, 2012/Feb/09, 9:25 PM | Message # 70
Intrigued
o.O

Added (2012/Feb/09, 9:25 PM)
---------------------------------------------
1.{NGR}Dark_Knight
2.{MILL-JS}Drakokid
3.{LJM}CL_Sly_Cooper
4.{vVv}Vanish
5.{SOH}Despair{CCL}
6.{JAW}Thanos
7.{LSJ}[-Entity-]
8.{GOW}Perseus
9.{MOS}INDESTRUCTERADO
10.{SOJ}*Qui-Gon*

Top ten up there ^^

Message edited by Entity - Friday, 2012/Feb/10, 12:07 PM

Forum » Public » The Venue » Top 10(All-Time)
Page 7 of 9«1256789»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017