Monday, 2017/Oct/23, 3:43 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
vVv
Main | Top 10(All-Time) - Page 6 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 6 of 9«12456789»
Forum » Public » The Venue » Top 10(All-Time)
Top 10(All-Time)
V3IZDate: Tuesday, 2011/Nov/22, 6:45 PM | Message # 51
Commoner
Group: Resident
Awards: 0
So he used to be in vVv?

since im already writing Ill write my top ten.
In no order i dont feel like writing alot/Imma list more than 10

Sin
Fearless
Jeff
Neji
Jub Jub
Mephiles
SuperDuper
Devil wing
[NACHE]WOOOOOOOOO
4TM05PH3R3
Tyrlan
Viking
Matt
Kratos
LAK
Rabbit
Chicali
Mastaisac
Orion
Thats it biggrin

Message edited by V3IZ - Sunday, 2011/Nov/27, 0:40 AM

EruptionDate: Wednesday, 2011/Nov/23, 2:52 PM | Message # 52
WannaBe
Awards: 1
Lmao Devil Wing FTW!!!

BlaineDate: Wednesday, 2011/Nov/23, 10:50 PM | Message # 53
Shepherd
Group: vVv Member
Quote (V3IZ)
Sin
Fearless
Jeff
Neji
Jub Jub
Mephiles
SuperDuper
Devil wing
[NACHE]WOOOOOOOOO
4TM05PH3R3
Tyrlan
Viking
Matt
Kratos
Rabbit
Chicali
Mastaisac
Orion

did u base that on what your grandpa told u?

V3IZDate: Thursday, 2011/Nov/24, 9:42 AM | Message # 54
Commoner
Very funny cry

SinisterDate: Saturday, 2011/Nov/26, 0:24 AM | Message # 55
Truth
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 8
That list isn't that bad... xP

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

EruptionDate: Saturday, 2011/Nov/26, 10:38 PM | Message # 56
WannaBe
Viez, if that list was intended as a Top 10 for players based of skill, then it is a horrible list because you put down players OTHER people said were the best, not from your experience. you need to put Down players you know and have personally played with, not what other players tell you wwho is good and who is not. . .

I know you havent played Chicali, Wooooooo, nor ATM0SPH3R3. wink

V3IZDate: Sunday, 2011/Nov/27, 1:03 AM | Message # 57
Commoner
well i thought this was a respected ppl topic so thats that....

WenduoDate: Monday, 2011/Nov/28, 8:17 PM | Message # 58
Aequitas
Sinister
Neji
Rabby
Fearless
Mephiles The Dark
Berserk

That's about it guys, these are the people I look up to and admire. Good playing with you guys.

Message edited by Wenduo - Monday, 2011/Nov/28, 8:18 PM

mimmi-da-donDate: Tuesday, 2011/Nov/29, 7:50 PM | Message # 59
Commoner
aiigh...its da don's turn...ive played with alot of players..since i started playing..and there is definitely alot of talent..and there are clearly some bums...but the best player i have encountered clearly would be.. Mimmi-da-don

okay okay...im done with the jokes...my top ten that i have played with..hmm...

1. Sinister..it is basically impossible to get a step ahead of this guy..when i played against him...my cocky arrogant ass was put in my place..i was playin like a bitch..forreal..intimidation is a good word to describe his playstyle

2.Fearless.. This man is flat out cool..and funny..and a laid back nigga..his personality is almost as legit as his playstyle.. its basically hell facing him on the battlefront and i have had the pleasure to team up with him alot. great player and a threat to everyone in the server.

3.Kratos. man o man..me and fearless played a couple 2v2's against him and scarz..and let me tell you this guy is as real as they get...all the 2v2's went down to the wire..and he can literally hold his own against a crowd..and come out alive. ive seen him in public servers and had a few talks with him as well..great player..wild as hell tho..and definitely an honorable player...shout out to the yung lad

4.Neji.. this lil nigga is a straight up bitch to mix in with..he will outsmart you...and buttplug you in no time. His style is like an anaconda..you see his big ass coming..but he creeps up on you and you cant even react before ur tumbled..he would be before fear and kratos..but in some people's list but as for mine..i am good at reading playstyles..and once you get these players down pact..neji's is easier to cope with..not saying you wont die..its just easier to pick up on.

5. LAK LAK definitely did his fair share of assistance back in my BOT days..he is dangerous at conquest and jedi...i had a few 1v1's with him..and i must say i struggled.. i when my fair share of 1v1's but his style is crazy and he always talkin shyt lol...funniest guy on the mic.

6. Berserk..man o man his speed is unmatched..he has to be the fastest player..i know everyone knows the same ramps..but i swear his joystick is rigged..he gets from the boat to the platform in like 2 seconds i swear...and hes so random the only way to kill him is to be aggressive..any other way..you dont stand a chance..1v1ing him is like chewing glass too.

7.Ninja..not gonna lie..this lil nigga..be buggin sometimes..lol breakin rules..and then complaining bout someone else breakin the exact rules over the admin..but besides that..this guy will mash almost everyone out..he should be higher than this..and i personally think any list without him..in this era..is crazy...hes disgusting..and its in a laidback way...deff top players ive ever seen play

8. Blade this lil mexican..should be higher as well..but his ego..and attitude.. put him here on my list..hes basically my rival in this game..hes like manny pacquiao and im Marquez...i beat him once and he beat me twice..but all were close..i think if i beat him..i would be in his position because i would have got recognize more by the pros..but this guy is worse than being like in a shower..with three fags..vader is sick..luke is nasty..just an all around threat...btw his ego has calmed down and hes becoming more of a face player..great jedi

9. Blaine.. his style is really strange..and this guy plays serious erytime hes on the game..mad cool..but seems like a hothead at times..but i swear he can blinkblock and fake push with the best of them,,i see that triangle go white..n then i try to block n then im on my ass..almost everytime aha i swear..rare talent..he aint no slouch in no way shape or form

10. Viking the only player that can be so random and so aggressive and not get his ass handed to him..we had some down to the wire 1v1's and i must say hes a threat. u swear u have him..and then he does some shyt NOONE would attempt..and comes out alive...crazy..i throw the joystick at least twice when i play with him..lol pussy!

that is all bitchasses

EruptionDate: Friday, 2011/Dec/02, 7:00 PM | Message # 60
WannaBe
I thought blade was mixed. -.o

Forum » Public » The Venue » Top 10(All-Time)
Page 6 of 9«12456789»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017