Monday, 2017/Oct/23, 3:46 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
vVv
Main | Top 10(All-Time) - Page 3 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 3 of 9«1234589»
Forum » Public » The Venue » Top 10(All-Time)
Top 10(All-Time)
{GOR}VoltDate: Monday, 2011/Nov/07, 7:25 AM | Message # 21
Intrigued
Group: Resident
Awards: 0
Idk I just think this is a stupid idea lol.

KilljoyDate: Monday, 2011/Nov/07, 5:32 PM | Message # 22
Intrigued
Alright I've been gone a while but I'm giving a small list regardless (small in terms of description).

SuperDuper- just put the word superior in front of the next words I use; Speed, Skill, Thinking, and many others I'm sure.

Sinister- Nice to me, let me into vVv, but on the battlefield I hated playing him, I doubt I ever got a legitimate kill on him. A terror on this game. He outsmarts everyone, hes patient, he has the speed and skill to rape anyone.

Fearless- Amazing team player, I distinctly remember getting saved many times and him cleaning up every mess I made in a 2v2 vs. JOG. He was just an all around great player and is definitely deserving of this spot.

Berserk- All I can remember is constantly being killed from behind, whether from lack of skill or his speed (probably both) very frustrating person to play.

Neji- Someone mentioned his title being mind fuck. I can agree with that, personally he didn't really piss me off, he didn't need to do to kill me but i saw him do it to other and this along with his skill was a deadly combination.

LordJada- I remember playing with this guy, he was basically a little version of super duper. just a little slower and a little less skilled but good enough to be one of the best.

Tyrlan - I only have one thing to save, Fuck your Emperor

Jeff- he was just a great team player, nothing more to it, he was skilled and knew how to save your ass every single time

Zarex- Old school Jedi who may use an old playing style but it sure worked, though I think he mixed a bit of the new school in so it threw us off even more, he might have been absent for a while but none of the skill was lost.

Devil_Wing- Despite his temper I have to admit he was a really good player. He had his own unique style of play and also seemed that the angrier he was the better he was. (maybe thats just me)

I know others may disagree with this list and maybe placement is wrong as well, but this is based off how often i played with the person and how much they stuck in my mind.

M@st3r_r@ulDate: Monday, 2011/Nov/07, 6:06 PM | Message # 23
WannaBe
i havent heard of lordJada who is that?

KilljoyDate: Monday, 2011/Nov/07, 7:20 PM | Message # 24
Intrigued
He was the leader of OES which I think was one of the first clans to come out, right after SDJ? someone want to correct me? lol

-Spectre-Date: Monday, 2011/Nov/07, 8:50 PM | Message # 25
WannaBe
Group: vVv Member
OES wasn't one of the firsts, but relatively early on in the game.

Jada did lead, along with Zarex and Superman

In teeming with souls shall it ever be,
in Nomeni Patri, et Fili, Spiritus Sancti

vVv's first Cutthroat

KilljoyDate: Monday, 2011/Nov/07, 11:02 PM | Message # 26
Intrigued
thank you! :P

LAKDate: Tuesday, 2011/Nov/08, 0:21 AM | Message # 27
Commoner
1.*SuperDuper*

2. Sinister

3. Kratos

4. Zarex

5. Devil_Wing

6. Berserk

7. Fearless

8. Passion

9. Jeff

10. FEAR

SinisterDate: Tuesday, 2011/Nov/08, 3:19 PM | Message # 28
Truth
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 8
1. SuperDuper

No one has ever impressed me as much as Super, which is funny considering he wasn't known for being a "gimmick" player. First time I played him was late '07 when I thought I was the best player. That was till he handed me my butt, which led to a conversation of me asking to join SDJ. His playstyle was simple and concise, quick and accurate and he was the best precision opportunist I have seen play. He's a guy that will come in and work with you to kill the 5 guys trying to gangbang ya and it will go smooth as butter. There are few who can pull that off. Although, I do think he loses quite a bit of his grandeur in 1v1s without his wookiee bombs. He is to other players, like salt is to food; really plays well with just about anyone.

2. Fearless

Has come quite a very long way. My most respected and most gracious apprentice. You really do make me proud. Like Kratos said, you were the needle in a haystack that saw my criticism as a way to better yourself. No one else before you could truly grasp that simple fact. That trait alone sets you apart from so many others. Although your run in the game came kind of late, I still have nothing but respect and admiration for you. You've taken everything you've learned and made it your own. Your style is your own and it's something you've nearly perfected in recent times. As Kratos said, you've made huge strides in your teamwork ability which lends well to your relentless composure in individual battles.

3. Kratos

Very unique guy. Seems like in recent times I can remember you being extremely aggressive and a lot of times it worked to your advantage. I can't say that for many others. Definitely one of the dominating persons in re-shaping the game in the past few years. Of course he is also responsible for bringing Manny (Berserk) on to the scene. It's hard to recall much about how you play because we almost always have played against one another in public servers, but you've always been a force to be reckoned with.

4. Neji

In all honesty, Neji should probably be about a spot or two higher (if I was basing these lists off of skill alone, but I'm not). Neji is no doubt one of the greatest players this game has ever seen, but his integrity (or lack thereof) is what landed him this spot. He was just average till I scooped him out of GOR and mentored him, then he went sour and did his own thing. He is definitely a "get in your head" type of player and I can say that I really would not ever want to face him because I know it would last for hours upon hours, like playing chess with a thousand pieces. I do feel though that he's been heavily over-hyped and also that there are some truths to him that many people aren't aware of. Not trying to diss, just being honest. Nonetheless, one of the best.

5. Berserk

This guy seems to come from no where. I can remember beating up on him when he was in DsX with ease, but now when I know he is in the server I have to keep constant watch on my back. I don't think he's so much fast as he is a clever and situationally reactive player. In the heat of moments he loses precision, but he is definitely one of the more unorthodox players. I will say it's hard for me to take him serious as a threat cause I tend to underestimate him as Manuel from DsX, but more often than not this works in his favor.

6. Blade

This is another surprise player that came from no where. Quick, unorthodox, get in your head... things that come to my mind. Just a dirty all around player. If he had come a year or so ago, he would be even higher on this list. He still has untapped potential and in my opinion will be this generation's best player. Early days had Chicali, nowadays has Blade. Bold statement I know, but I dare you to argue after playing against him.

7. Devil Wing

My apprentice who lacked perseverance. Devil Wing was an incredibly strong player handicapped by only one thing; his temper. Once I started to personally train with him, his skill level skyrocketed, but so did his ego. So when things didn't go his way, instead of adjusting he let his pride get in the way and this was almost always his downfall. To this day, I still think if he had gotten over his shortcomings he would of been better than me and Super.

8. Jeff

The epitome of patience. Jeff is a very annoying player for me because he lurks in the distance, swoops in to exploit a bad situation and then dashes out back to safety. He is always waiting for you to slip up, very rarely will he be aggressive towards you. He has a defense that's hard to penetrate; he always positions himself well so that he has teammates nearby to not only use as bait, but be saved by in case things go badly for him. I think I play like this at times and this is why it bothers me so much, that someone else has literally mastered the art of opportunism in groups. There's always this lil voice inside me that's like "Haha, take that Jeff!" whenever I kill him lmao

9. Tyrlan

Undoubtedly GOR's greatest player, and one of the games most versatile and well rounded. Deadly with just about any character. This, again, is another player I have a hard time taking seriously which a lot of times (once again) lends towards his favor. (Don't underestimate, kids) I have to agree with Kratos, he definitely has his own distinct playstyle that really can't be compared to anyone else and for that I applaud him.

10. CT

Seems to go unnoticed a lot, maybe because he hasn't played much in recent times. I don't know, but I think someone hit the nail on the head when they said he was the "drunken master" because he really plays that way. Very aggressive in a sloppy, yet refined way if that makes sense. Can't really say the same for anyone else except maybe Kratos. I can remember when he just started playing. I always hated playing him cause he was a freelancer that was actually good. One thing I do remember clearly though, is that once he joined clans I always knew when he was the one who killed me, even before it showed up, simply because he was a great scrapper lol

Other Great Players

Mystery
Zable
MastaIsac
R@BB!T
Passion
Blaine
Spidey
Leonardo
LAK
Viking
FEAR
Mephiles
Excillias
Saturn
Mitch
CrazyFoo
Hattori
Chaos
YOUR_KIDS
GMAN
Bubba
Classic
Chopsticks
Zarex

that's all I can think of for now cool

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

M@st3r_r@ulDate: Tuesday, 2011/Nov/08, 5:50 PM | Message # 29
WannaBe
that was a good despcription of all XD

JiraiyaDate: Tuesday, 2011/Nov/08, 6:39 PM | Message # 30
Odin
Group: Chronicler
Awards: 3
Blade is not the Chicali of this era.

Brb, give me two days.

Forum » Public » The Venue » Top 10(All-Time)
Page 3 of 9«1234589»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017