Monday, 2017/Oct/23, 3:34 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
vVv
Main | Top 10(All-Time) - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 2 of 9«123489»
Forum » Public » The Venue » Top 10(All-Time)
Top 10(All-Time)
M@st3r_r@ulDate: Wednesday, 2011/Nov/02, 5:10 PM | Message # 11
WannaBe
Group: Resident
Awards: 0
Neji- The master of the games, the illusion of the battlefront, the pure skill around the game, the best gladiator, player, opponent, clanmate, teammate, mentor and friend what can I say of this guy, he’s gotten everything anybody can wish of at this game. The winner of uncountable 1v1’s scrims and matches, he can take a team and pull it off until the victory.
Founder of many clans that gave competition around this game and the most important for me, the Friend that made what once I was, He can beat or wreck just about everyone around this game at anytime. Honor to who honor deserves.

Beserk- “if I have to really try in a 1v1 it has t be against Beserk” Neji quote. I have played this guy in a 1v1’s and I can tell you, I got wrecked, this guy is pretty good as a teammate he can do almost the game to his team he carried LSJ in many scrims I had against them. You’ve earned my respect buddy.

Sinister- nothing but skill, and what kind of skill someone that you need to take care in every server, just o hear his saber that’s enough to scare you.

Fearless- I don’t like this guy no offense but in game he’s got my respect, pretty good skills.

Kratos- Jiraya, the talent of LSJ when he says something he does that he is full of skill and smartness at this game, formidable teammate, by himself powerful as a few could hit, he is an old timer that has gained the respect of I and many others.

CT- My Mexican brother someone that I looked forward to become for a while, speed, aggressiveness and love for his team(JOG) “The drunk jedi” a singular style that nobody will ever have, it is just about craziness mixed with skill and knowledge.

Viking- My old master he is the most aggressive player and someone that I admire I’m glad that you always were better than me, I enjoyed the time playing with you owning people on the Cantina days you were the first one on show me the way of play the way of JOG my respect to you buddy!.

Tyrlan- GOR pride, the only real challenge over there, I’ve never got the opportunity to play you in a 1v1 but you own my bro.

Isac- Dude your patient and smartness at this game kills me, I wont be able to beat you ever man you have the game my bro.

Lak- you piss me the heck off, being an arrogant but you have skill and I cant deny that.

(JOG) YALL ARE MY TOP TEN! <3

{vVv}terrorDate: Wednesday, 2011/Nov/02, 7:32 PM | Message # 12
Follower
Fag stop sucking jog Dick

oops did i say that

SinisterDate: Thursday, 2011/Nov/03, 2:12 PM | Message # 13
Truth
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 8
your descriptions are funny Raul lmao

also, Neji never really founded any clans that gave much competition to the game. I'm gonna assume he told u that one... lol

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

{vVv}NinjaDate: Thursday, 2011/Nov/03, 5:17 PM | Message # 14
101%REAL
Group: vVv Member
1. (SDJ)SuperDuper- Yeah big talk but can back it up.
2. Neji- Nigga can be real as fuck. Good Friend.
3. (vVv)Sinister- Got that skillz. And is a good friend.
4. (SDJ)Fear- He can be called da best maul in da game.
5. (LSJ)Kratos- Bitch killed me, none the less. He is nigger.
6. (UDN)NerdVader- He was one of the best, Nerd is a beast and has my respect.
7. (GOR)MasterJimmyslim- This guy had alotta ppl on his dick, back in the days. Killed every time he played and has my respect.
8. (JOG)Jeff- My main man, good player and a great teammate.
9. (OES)LordJada- Most don't remember him, but when it came to gaming nigga had ballz.
10. (LSJ)Berserk- Great 1v1er and a nigga you can talk to.

Greatness comes from small beginnings.

Overlord_T_NecromancerDate: Thursday, 2011/Nov/03, 10:42 PM | Message # 15
Disciple
i posted one of these a while back... if i can find it, I'll post it...

Added (2011/Nov/03, 10:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Found it...

Ok, so in my short time playing this game, I have come to respect and almost rever some players playstyles and try to model my playstyle after theirs. And I also believe in giving respect/recognition where it is due. Cuz lets face it, I have never been formally trained by anyone. I have been shown a few ramps here and there and such, but for the most part I learned what I know from watching other players and modeling my style as a mixture of all the good players that I have spectated and such. So I believe in giving respect to those ppl that unbeknownst to them, molded me into the player I am now. And for that I say thanks. So the following is a list of ten players that in my opinion, are the best I have had the opportunity to play with(keep in mind I have only been playing the game a little over two years, so ppl like Superduper and a few others will not appear on this list) Also keep in mind that with the exception of Sinny and Neji, THIS LIST IS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER. I will say this again in case you didnt see it the first time....THIS LIST IS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER... and thus...the list, and a brief description for each as well
*Sinister-One hardass cat, and arguably the best to grace this game. Seen him do some shit with Luke I never even thought possible
*Neji- What can I say?... If anyone could beat Sinny in a 1v1 its you son. BTW, fuck your Vader...lol
*Fearless- Awesome teamate. One Hell of a Vader
*Jman-I dont care what anyone says(Jman included). One of the best. And your Maul......nasty son. nasty
*Tyrlan-One of the few I can say uses Emp and actually knows how
*Blaine-You've come a long way from your Wroose days bud.
*Lak-Both Lak and Kratos I havent played a whole lot with you guys, but when I have its always a challenge, and you guys make one Hell of a team
*Kratos-see above
*Devil-Again, what can I say? Nasty Vader. Nasty Obi. Just nasty all around player.
*C.T.-Whatchu mean Nikka!?....Hellz yeah u on dis list kid. When you are actually playing serious and not just messing around, you are a force to be reckoned with. King Love!(P.S...... lose that JOG tag and come back home.........

Added (2011/Nov/03, 10:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i actually deleted a good portion of the origianl message.... i did this mainly because i voiced my opinions on a few specific players who i DONt like their playstyles... and all it really did, was cause a huge stink by Viking...big surprise... and i really dont feel like defending my opinions a secod time.... so rather than turn this post into an unecesary argument, i just chose to delete the part about the players whose playstyles i do not like. if you really really want to see that part, then feel free to find the original post i made and look yourself

Message edited by Overlord_T_Necromancer - Thursday, 2011/Nov/03, 10:40 PM

SinisterDate: Friday, 2011/Nov/04, 1:07 PM | Message # 16
Truth
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 8
Ninja, you're a noob for 3 of those people you listed lol

Thanks Over

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

KilljoyDate: Saturday, 2011/Nov/05, 1:12 PM | Message # 17
Intrigued
I either left the room when i saw those people or just avoided fighting them lol

{GOR}VoltDate: Sunday, 2011/Nov/06, 12:54 PM | Message # 18
Intrigued
Who cares?? There will never be a top ten... too many people good at different things.

Overlord_T_NecromancerDate: Sunday, 2011/Nov/06, 3:40 PM | Message # 19
Disciple
^....the fuck?......

M@st3r_r@ulDate: Sunday, 2011/Nov/06, 5:51 PM | Message # 20
WannaBe
wat the hell volt lol

Forum » Public » The Venue » Top 10(All-Time)
Page 2 of 9«123489»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017