[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » Public » The Venue » Our Game Last Night
Our Game Last Night
SinisterDate: Thursday, 2011/Oct/20, 10:24 AM | Message # 1
Truth
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 8
Just wanted to say good game to you guys.

Mimmi, Syler and Fearless

Mimmi you've come quite a way from what I remember. If I could offer some advice it would be to try and be more of a reactive player and less of a reliant one. You are quite reliant on your block for setting up your kills or for there to be an opportunity for you to come in for an easy kill. I encourage you to try more to create the opportunity for yourself. Nonetheless, good stuff.

Syler my advice to you would be to improve your speed in all aspects. Also, you become quite predictable when you're on the ground as a Hero. Try to mix it up. You should try to be more versatile and random.

Fearless, not much to say. You did a lot better than I expected to say the least. Although there were some "what the corn" moments lol, we eventually found our groove and it still it was a joy to play as your teammate. Well done.

till next time fellas

also, much respect for staying and playing as long as you guys did against Fearless and I. That is the best and fastest way to improve; getting your ass kicked. cool

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

-Syler-Date: Thursday, 2011/Oct/20, 11:00 AM | Message # 2
Commoner
Group: Resident
Awards: 0
Lol. I like the last part. :P Anyway, i'll do my best to Improve. And Mimmi, sorry for takin' some of your kills bro. I was just doing some random shit at those moments, wasn't thinking.

A rule of thumb for a warrior is that he makes his decisions so carefully that nothing that may happen as a result of them can surprise him, much less drain his power.

mimmi-da-donDate: Friday, 2011/Oct/21, 2:37 AM | Message # 3
Commoner
Group: vVv Member
thanks for the advice boss..aha but idk..i usually am good with reaction time...and making people make mistakes...i swear!..lol i think what it was is...i was intimidated...i was going up against two of th bst in the game..and quite frankly when i went in to kill..i already knew..if i got an advantage on someone.. the other would clean up th mess..aha but thanks i hav come along way and im proud to be in this clan..think of it like this...your both better then me...and i would basically get tossed around whomever i decided to try to exploit..so it was like picking my poison..aha it was a fun time though..and yeah i used to take worse beatings than that when i was a taunt machine..i would have like 6 ppl headhunting me just to taunt me aha..good times.. but i hope for more times like this in the near future

also.. if you have anymore advice for me..im willing to listen and learn..Humbleness is one of my greatests strengths

Added (2011/Oct/21, 2:37 Am)
---------------------------------------------
aha syler dont worry about it broseph. it was a 2 on 2..you can clean up my kills anytime you want long as i dont die aha biggrin

-Syler-Date: Friday, 2011/Oct/21, 12:41 PM | Message # 4
Commoner
Alright dude. I just didn't want you to get mad at me.

A rule of thumb for a warrior is that he makes his decisions so carefully that nothing that may happen as a result of them can surprise him, much less drain his power.

Message edited by -Syler- - Friday, 2011/Oct/21, 12:42 PM

mimmi-da-donDate: Friday, 2011/Oct/21, 4:42 PM | Message # 5
Commoner
lol nah i wont get mad over a video game

SinisterDate: Friday, 2011/Oct/21, 6:57 PM | Message # 6
Truth
Group: vVv Leader
Awards: 8
Don't get me wrong, wasn't trying to rub in the "getting your ass kicked" part. It's just simply the truth. If ya wanna kick ass, ya gotta get your ass kicked haaha

Good point mimmi. I hadn't considered that, but in saying what you did you also proved mine.

"if i got an advantage on someone.. the other would clean up th mess"

That is where good reaction time comes in handy. You're well rounded in what you know from what I could see. You just need to be faster. Play around with different playstyles. You'll be better equipped when you're fighting multiple enemies. Therefore, you'll adjust and adapt quickly and accordingly to any situation you face. Also, don't be alarmed if you begin to experience divine intervention, AKA start seeing things before they actually happen lol.

Before you engage someone, think about what they might try to do. Analyze the distance between yourselves. If they retreat, which direction will they take? What are some tricks you could do to them or they to you? Do they have a solid positional advantage over you? If so, will you back off and take the fight elsewhere or perhaps play stupid and lure them in to a trap?

I think these are all questions we have in the moment. The key is to answer them as quickly as possible and then take appropriate action. Put yourself in your enemies' shoes. Try to expect what they might do, so then when they take action you are more prepared. Analyze the situation. Know your options. lol this probably sounds silly but o well

Anticipation and reaction are a paramount, especially when you are playing highly skilled players. It's funny in a way, the more skilled you become, the more basic the game gets... at least in my opinion. What I mean by that is things simply become second nature, but you first have to practice. As far as the "stealing kills" thing goes, that really has no place when you are playing like that. So don't worry about it. Your focus should always be working together.

Anyway, look forward to playing with and against you guys again. You guys are solid prospects happy

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

ZEUSDate: Saturday, 2011/Oct/22, 11:43 AM | Message # 7
Follower
Sinister said, "Before you engage someone, think about what they might try to do. Analyze the distance between yourselves. If they retreat, which direction will they take? What are some tricks you could do to them or they to you? Do they have a solid positional advantage over you? If so, will you back off and take the fight elsewhere or perhaps play stupid and lure them in to a trap?"

If you guys practice on what sinister said, omg who knows on how much you(mimmi), syler and everyone else that decides to take sinister's advice will improve. 85% of what siniister said is how i play. dry

WenduoDate: Saturday, 2011/Oct/22, 1:23 PM | Message # 8
Aequitas
i miss you guys and i wish i can play, miss this game so much sad

-Syler-Date: Saturday, 2011/Oct/22, 4:47 PM | Message # 9
Commoner
Sinister, do you have any Tips or Tricks on how I can become faster?

DBL-TRBLDate: Saturday, 2011/Oct/22, 6:18 PM | Message # 10
Follower
ill be on today ;D

EDIT:nvm shit dont work.

Message edited by DBL-TRBL - Saturday, 2011/Oct/22, 6:44 PM

Forum » Public » The Venue » Our Game Last Night
Page 1 of 212»
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017